Friday, September 26, 2008

Broadway London Wicked Differences

crop seeds and plants for sale in Bariloche

  • Andean Botanical ****
    So far what I sold worked well (born seeds, bulbs light up well.) Are producers of fine fruit, so are my candidates to buy plants cassis, blackberry, raspberry . Villegas
    241.
    (02944) 430315 / 448341
    botanicoandino@bariloche.com.ar
  • Flower Chic ***
    They only bought strawberry plants (were slightly) and fragrant (they went very well). So far went well. Although the best supplier of fragrant strawberries and plants has been far Supermarkets "La Anonima."
    VAO'Connor
    439 (02944) 423 034
  • Eden Florist
    ***
    aromatic Some have bought. But they went. They have a lot to a nursery.

    Onelli 360 (02944) 434 795
  • Nursery Araucaria, branch Melipal
    ****
    Very good service. Grass seeds (King grass) worked perfect. The cherry tree did not die;)
    Av.de
    4059 Pioneers (02944) 524 499 info@laaraucaria.com.ar

  • Nursery Stroll quivers
    ****
    only bought her roses. Go there, either. Mitre

    354 (02944) 461177 / 433100 / 15-605343 Nursery
  • Melipal
    **
    strawberry plants that I sold, not given, and the plants they bought go there the edge (for me that are drugged to plants).
    General José de San Martín (Melipal) 4277
    (02944) 442 385

  • Multiparty Patagonia
    **
    I sold seeds of lettuce red (as I said, spectacular for the cold weather). There are still costs them.

    Diagonal Capraro 1529 (02944) 420183 / 15-608644
    geremia@arnet.com.ar
  • Other: Ruiz Moreno 976.

0 comments:

Post a Comment