Outside the greenhouse in this area of \u200b\u200bBariloche, you can plant anything (according to people in the area, Inta). But I do not I have found the beans or peas.
The I planted in the greenhouse and then transplanted.
half deformed in a patch:
- potatoes: the common potato buds could not get seed potatoes (an estimated 3 kg per kg seed, potato seed instead of 10 kg)
- radishes : they are a pest, have seed last year and it works great.
- parsley goes well planted outside (but in the greenhouse grows much more)
- radicheta: Nursery brought Don Arturo
In another patch above (Inta seed only):
- carrot Inta seed (they went very well, the first carrots were very small, but rich, but time after I left and began to take thick)
- chard: seed sown plants born in 2007 (originally from Inta)
- cabbage: some seeds (did not work in 2007)
Supposedly you can get to plant anything that has sheet, even with some shade. But the biggest problem is the wind and have to water a lot here.
| |
| Organikaos From: disordered organic garden. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment